After something quick and easy that's yummy too. Try this savory muffin recipe. These little guys are great as a snack, lunch, dinner and actually breakfast too!
1 ½ cups of low fat milk
1 tablespoon of butter melted
½ cup of self-raising flour
1 cup of low fat grated cheese
2 cups of filling of choice (see tips)
-Preheat oven at 180°C
- In a bowl whisk together, eggs, milk, butter and flour.
- Fold in cheese and fillings.
- Pour into muffin tray (We use a texas muffin tin)
- Back for 40mins or until set.
- - For filling try Leek and mushroom; carrot and zucchini; spinach, cherry tomato and capsicum; roast vegetables; diced chicken breast and corn.
- - Can be frozen.
- - Serve hot or cold with salad.